Loading
MAFIA SPIRIT

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mastery Boosts


I'd Like To Say Thank You Zynga For The 2X Mastery Boosts. Apparently There Have Been Issues Recently  With Some Accounts When People Are Attempting To Log In And Others Have Experienced Lag.

I Just Don't Know How This Rectifies The Issues?

For Many, These Will Likely Be Wasted Doing Jobs For Missions That Have Already Been Completed. It Would Be Nice If We Could Choose To Use Them When We Want To. We Could Choose To Use Them When They Would Be Beneficial To Use. They Are Nice To Have, But Now I Feel I Need To Find Jobs That I Haven't Completed Yet So I Can Make Use Of Them And Break My Routine And Slow Down Further The "Get A Grip" Mission Progress Which Is Where I Experienced Issues. 

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Please Express Your Views About This Topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips
Receive Free Updates Via Email. Subscribe Now!