Loading
MAFIA SPIRIT

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Facebook Timeline Coming March 30th To Facebook Pages

image

image

It’s Official, I Now Have My Date When I Might Quit Facebook. That Date Is March 30th, 2012.

 

I DON’T LIKE THE MYSPACE LOOK!!! I DON’T WANT THE MYSPACE LOOK!!! I STAND AGAINST THE MYSPACE LOOK!!!

 

I Am Sorry To Say That There Are Way Too Many People That Will Respond With “There Is Nothing We Can Do About It”. Yes, There Are Many Things You Can Do. You Can Protest It. You Can Complain About It. You Can Write Letters To Them About How You Dislike It. You Can Form Groups Against It (Unions Or Militia’s In Other Words). You Can Quit Purchasing Or Using Their Products And Services. You Can Simply Say “NO!”. You Can Also Create Competition For Them.

 

I Just Wish I Had The Knowledge Of Web Design And The Money To Start A Better Social Network That The Users Actually WANT And Not Have It Forced Onto Them!

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Please Express Your Views About This Topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips
Receive Free Updates Via Email. Subscribe Now!