Loading
MAFIA SPIRIT

Friday, March 23, 2012

More Issues Regarding PAC2

PAC2 NOT ACCEPTABLE

A Few Minutes Ago I made a post on the Mafia Wars Forum thread that is titled Who Is PAC? The post that I made was quickly removed. So, here is a copy of the post for you to read since Zynga and/or the PAC DON’T WANT THE TRUTH IN PUBLIC VIEW;

[QUOTE=Jennifer P;11635521]Hopefully any misunderstanding of perceived power will be squashed. The original PAC always got a kick out of any comments or posts that insinuated we had any type of power. "If they only knew" was a common thing typed into our skype room (and still is today). The Mafia Wars Team and the moderator on this forum have the power. From previous threads it was often assumed that the voices on the forums were not heard when in fact they were and played a big part of it.[/QUOTE]


So that you can understand why I have the questions and reservations that I do regarding this issue, Here are a few quotes and exerts from a conversation that occurred here within these forums in June 2011. The thread is titled "Make your own clan???"


[QUOTE=frozenspirit]let's leave those who just love the game out more in the cold by segregating them even further within the game. These "CLANS" WILL have perks that you wont get unless you're in one. Just another UNFAIR advantage that will drive even more of us away from this game!![/QUOTE]


[QUOTE=FionaWG]Please explain to me what those perks are for clans as compared to those not in clans. I'd like to know what your views are on this.Their clan names are highlighted in red, you can see it more easily to either target them for fighting or avoid them like hell on fightlist.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=frozenspirit]Let's say you receive free energy refills or stamina or an item with 140 (or whatever) att or def just because you're in a Clan. How would that be fair to those of us who DON'T want to belong to a clan? It gives an unfair advantage and reward to those who join a Clan. It truly would convert this game into a Clan's game and not a game for anyone.[/QUOTE]


[QUOTE=frozenspirit]I don't really know a benefit to joining a Clan as opposed to your Facebook friends who play MW. My Facebook friends are great gifters and are there when I ask for help on operations, etc. The one perk of going it alone, like I do, over a Clan is that I don't have to fight unless I want to. I don't have a commitment to a Clan Godfather's rules. I play how I want to when I want to without the added rules and restrictions of a Clan.


If you have looked through the Family thing then you will find an area where badges will be given out and awarded to Clans for certain accomplishments. For example, attached to the badges a Clan who wins 100,000 fights each member might get a stamina refill or an energy refill. These things "might" be awarded. I believe it will happen because those in Clans won't want a worthless badge that gives you nothing but bragging rights.


Now, if you don't join nor participate in a Clan those perks won't be available yo you. An energy refill would currently allow me to do 2500 energy points more in jobs. A stamina refill could set me back 1500 stamina in fights or robbing. Not to mention item drops from extra fighting or xp from jobs. Any item would set me back the amount of attack or defense it holds.[/QUOTE]


[QUOTE=Franky C]
So where does it say they MIGHT get a stamina refill, or are you just making that up to cause problems?[/QUOTE]


[QUOTE=mw angel]i'd say there's a 0% chance they'll hand out any perks like that as soon the vast majority will be in a 'clan'.. they've already made clans a huge joke in the couple days this has been out since anyone and everyone's creating/joining a tag b/c half prob don't even know this was intended just to recognize/protect existing clans w/in the game, they just think it's a new 'family feature' b/c of how ignorantly zynga is presenting this.. so there's no way they're going to hand out anything of value to everyone, on the contrary i'm sure they're just going to create nonstop 'events' and activites to totally screw yet another aspect of the game they have no business in since they are completely incompetent as to how things work in the game, esp something as sensitive as clan relations[/QUOTE]


Either we were lied to by Zynga, at that time, or it is an example of one of those 'groups' that I referred to previously got what they wanted and pushed through.  


The Family modules and clans have succeeded in driving an unknown large number of players away from the game. I was one of a few who opposed the family modules. Was I listened to? I don't know for certain. But, I do know that being considered among one of the smaller groups, at that time, we do not feel that we were listened to. We felt that either we go along with what was being put in front of us or quit playing. We did not believe that we had a voice back then so we question it today.

 

I now want to know WHAT WAS UNACCEPTABLE about this post?

Will I Be Heard? I don’t know! But I can tell you this, if this is how things are going to be then it gives credence to my post called PAC2 Is A Sham - Failure Before It Gets Started. To reiterate; It Is Clear The Same Problem Is Already Going To Plague PAC 2 As It Did In PAC 1!!

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Please Express Your Views About This Topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips
Receive Free Updates Via Email. Subscribe Now!