Loading
MAFIA SPIRIT

Friday, May 25, 2012

No Understanding Of The New Loot Details

As I was looking through the inventory and checking out the new loots that have been added I noticed a few funny things that caught my attention. The first thing I noticed was that some loot detail descriptions were telling me that my weakest items were stronger than the item I was looking at.

Item Description NerfAs you can clearly see in the above picture this isn’t true at all.

Item Description Nerf 2 I continued looking through more of the loots and then I noticed that some loots are showing how much my Mafia’s attack and defense strengths will be increased by. I thought ‘Wow, this is nice.’ Then I questioned myself and thought why aren’t these numbers showing on the loots that I do not have in my inventory since it would be more helpful to have this information show on those loot items.

Item Description Nerf 3I then came across an old friend of mine from Quakertown, Pa. Too my surprise this item is not in my inventory yet and yet it does have the numbers indicating how much my stats would be affected by acquiring this loot item. 

Then it dawned on me…that this is Zynga that we are talking about. There has to be some kind of glitch or something to make one stop and wonder. However, I do give them Cudo’s for trying. Please just fix it so that it shows, at least on the new loots, how much my loots will be affected if I acquire the items.

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Please Express Your Views About This Topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips
Receive Free Updates Via Email. Subscribe Now!