Loading
MAFIA SPIRIT

Friday, July 19, 2013

Issues, Bugs, And The Un-Lucky Streak

0 Free Spins

It’s just another day in Zyngland. Issues, Bugs, and the Un-Lucky Streak.

Lucky Streak 2 Missing Free Spin

Players are returning to the Lucky Streak today only to find that there is no free spin today. These issues we most certainly could do without. It makes us Shout.

I, for one, was anxiously awaiting for my free spin today. I was really hoping for the Hat-Trick. That being 3 free spins in a row without being rewarded any of the loots that help in mastering this event.

Lucky Streak 2 Loots Collected 2

I was betting that I’d get the Gannet, Epic Barrel, or Uniblade. Anything else would have been somewhat of a surprise for me.

But, for now I’ll enjoy the Camo Couture (spin 1) and the Prickly Heat (spin 2) and hunger for a Hot Wing…….

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Please Express Your Views About This Topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips
Receive Free Updates Via Email. Subscribe Now!