Loading
MAFIA SPIRIT

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Jeff The Knife Epic Boss Fight Disappointing

After All The Malfunctions That I And My Family Had When The Jeff The Knife Boss Fight Started We Have Now Completed It And Beat Him Once, Hooray. 


Not So Fast. I Got 20 Rp's From Zynga Due To The Malfunctions Of There Being No Leader Boards. That's O.K At Best. I Found A Way To Fix The Issue That We Had, Not Zynga. I Had To Post A Link To Our Family In Our Fan Page And Click That Link To Access Our Family Module Within The Game. This Corrected The Problem But Our Family Was Still Set Back On The Boss Fight For Several Days. The 20 RP's Barely Covered Buying The Rifle Rounds At 10 For 10 RP. I Didn't Bother. 


Now, With 1 Day Left We Beat Jeff For The First Time And Other Families Have Beaten Him Several Times. Obviously, We Are Still Disadvantaged. To Put The Icing On The Cake, The Reward Payout Was Changed In The Middle Of All This To Payout 4 To Each Player Instead Of One. On The Surface That Sounds O.K.. As It Turned Out, I Finished 5th On Our Leader Board. The More You Do The Better Your Chances Of The Better Rewards Are Supposed To Be, Right. Well, You Be The Judge. These Are My First Four Rewards In The Picture;
These Are All In The Rare Category On The Rewards List. Normally I Wouldn't Complain Much About This. However, After Being Set Back So Much In The Boss Fight My Expectations Are Higher And More Hopeful. The Only Beauty In The Situation Is The Fact That We Can Now Fight Jeff The Knife Again With A New Clock Set For 7 Days. We Are Still Behind Other Families Who Are,Apparently, Racking These Rewards Up. I Have To Ask Again, Where Is The Fair And Even Playing Field? 


It's Been One Disappointment After Another.

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Please Express Your Views About This Topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips
Receive Free Updates Via Email. Subscribe Now!