Loading
MAFIA SPIRIT

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Power Packs


Today, 01:30 AM
Rinzler's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The Grid
Posts: 408
Default

Hey guys,

I'm just gonna clarify a bit on the power packs.

1) If you use it from your homepage, it will give you 125% Stamina of your maximum stat, every 8 hours

2) If you use it from the hospital, it will give you 200% of your health.

hope this helps clear things up.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
  #13   Report Post  
Unread Today, 01:30 AM
Cerulean Master's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Ummm, The Forum
Posts: 6,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miloman View Post
CM, are these Power Packs a slow release? I have seen nothing about them in my game 
Yes, it is out to 50%.

CM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafia Wars Latino View Post
I don't have it, yet.

I think the health is useless, I don't need 200% of health every 10 minutes if I don't have stamina to spend 

I prefer that those packs only give us 125% stamina every 8 hours it could help a lot.
When you get it, you will have the option of choosing.

CM
__________________

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Please Express Your Views About This Topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips
Receive Free Updates Via Email. Subscribe Now!