Loading
MAFIA SPIRIT

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Blood Mystery Bag–Wins Golden Turd Award

 

Blood Mystery Bag Send

Blood Mystery Bags are now available in Mafia Wars. Many players, like myself, look forward to these types of features because we usually receive a few new loots that have better stats than what we have in our inventory.

As you can see in the image below the loot item (Injection Gun) has stats high enough that just one of them would increase my defense by 33. Of course I’d have to open 20 Mystery Bags and hope to get just one of them. Guess I’ll just have to open 20 more of them tomorrow (If I am still playing this game) and hope some more.

Injection Guns Collected

What I did get is an entire shit-load of when I opened 20 of these Blood Mystery Bags was GARBAGE!!

Blood Mystery Bag Garbage

Seriously Zyng-TURDS? You definitely get my vote for the GOLDEN TURD AWARD.

Blood Mystery Bag Banner Golden Turd

And we need to wonder why this game has sunk in popularity? This is just one of dozens of reasons why this game SUCKS anymore.

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Please Express Your Views About This Topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips
Receive Free Updates Via Email. Subscribe Now!