Loading
MAFIA SPIRIT

Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Mafia Wars Pet Peaves

My Mafia Wars Pet Peaves
  1. Being Attacked And Iced As Soon As You Level Up. I Don't Have Enough Time To Share My Level Rewards And Go Fight Myself Before I Am Iced Already. Why Is There Not Some Kind Of Delay When You Level Up Before You Are Added To Others Fight Lists? 
  2. I Declare A War And By The Time I've Posted My War I Lost The War. Are People Really Sitting There Ready To Fight Back As Soon As A War Is Declared On Them? Are These Bot/Script Players I Am Unfortunate Enough To Declare War On? 
  3. I Never Know When A War Is Declared On Me Until It's Over And I Lost. 
  4. Certain Players And Families Always Seem To Acquire New Things First. IE, Early Access To Cuba. The Union Hall (I STILL Don't Have), Power Packs ( I Only Got A Week Ago/ Others Have Had Them A While), 
  5. Epic Boss Fight Is In NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM FAIR! It Heavily Favors Those Families Who Are Some Families Are Working On Beating Jeff The Knife For Their 100th Time. My Family Has Beaten Him 3 Times. Some Families Have Beaten Him Once. Don't Give Me Your Bullshit That Everyone Has The Same Opportunity To Fight Jeff. The FACT IS WE DONT! 
  6. The Raven Boss Fight (If He Returns). He Is Only Out For A Limited 8 Hours And The Items You Need To Beat Him Only Drop During This Same Time Frame And The Rate In Which They Drop Is Ridiculous. It Isn't Even Worth Trying To Fight The Raven. Fighting The Raven Was Better When The Raven Was First Introduced. I Beat Him Twice Then And Haven't Beaten Him Since. A Load of Crock Is All It Is. 
  7. Ice Seasons; I Think We've Had Enough Already. Eight Is Enough. Slow Down On All These Events, Missions, And Hoopla. I Can't Get My Cities Finished. In Fact, Other than Cuba Right Now I Haven't Been Able To Do Much In Any City In 2 Months. Make Your Events Special Again And Not Constant. 
  8. I Might Buy An Occasional Game Card If I Felt Like It'd Actually Contribute To Me Playing The Game. Right Now, Not On Your Life. I Simply Don't Have Enough Money To Spend For It To Make A Difference From Just Playing The Game The Way I Do Now. 
  9. The Loyalty Program Is Insulting To Those Of Us Who Do Not Spend Money. I've Played The Game Every Day For A Year And I Am Still Only Emerald Tier 32. Then, When And If I Reach Gold Level I Have To Spend Money To Go Furthur. This Sucks. Please Abolish This Annoying And Useless Program. 
  10. The Game Has Great Potential. Zynga Just Doesn't Appear To Realize This. Open More Cities, Not Closing Cities Would Be A Place To Start. Look At The Response Of Cuba Reopening For Example. It Brought A Momentary Excitement Back Into The Game. 
========================================

I Know That You Have Mafia Spirit, So Sound Off With A Comment And Share On Facebook And Twitter By Clicking The Icons Below To Share This With Your Friends                  |     |     |     |
                         V     V     V     V

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Please Express Your Views About This Topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips
Receive Free Updates Via Email. Subscribe Now!