Loading
MAFIA SPIRIT

Friday, October 28, 2011

New Chicago Achievements

New Chicago Achievements

There are 6 new Chicago achievements. They are self explanatory and shouldn't be that difficult to achieve minus the last one which requires you complete the Ruby Levels of all Districts in Chicago.
I automatically got the Business Meeting achievement and I know for a fact I haven't gotten 100 crew in Chicago as I rarely activate them. I'm thinking maybe it's counting the activation of crew members in the past to include Brazil.
The good news for those who don't like Missions is there aren't any new ones. I also automatically got the Recipe for Success achievement which requires that you finish all the Chicago Missions.


No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Please Express Your Views About This Topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips
Receive Free Updates Via Email. Subscribe Now!