Loading
MAFIA SPIRIT

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

KONAMI METAL GEAR FREE RP Survey

Free RP

I Have To Say That It Is Interesting Seeing Advertisements Within Mafia Wars That Are About Other Companies Video Games. But Hey, I’ll Play Along For The Free RP.

 

Just Answer A Few Questions, Starting With The Year You Were Born, About The Game Metal Gear Solid. I Have Never Played Metal Gear Personally So I Just Answered The Questions As To What I’d Like To See In Any Video Game.

 

In The Third Question I Did Avoid Answering Checking The Box With The Answer ‘More Multiplayer’. X-Box Is Horrendous With Their On-Line Multi-Player Games. Way Too Much Trash Talk And Way Too Many Cheaters For My Tastes. That Is Why I Avoid Those Types Of Games At All Costs.

 

Konami Metal Gear 1Konami Metal Gear 2 Konami Metal Gear 3 Konami Metal Gear 4

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Please Express Your Views About This Topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips
Receive Free Updates Via Email. Subscribe Now!