Loading
MAFIA SPIRIT

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Signs Of The Next Limited Time Property

 

Limited Time Property 30

Limited Time Property 30 off

Images are surfacing of the next Limited Time Property. I don’t know about you but I am less than excited about these annoying properties. I only build them because they are there and hope that I’ll make it to at least level 11 (which I’ve only managed to do a couple of times).

This property appears to be extremely different than all the other properties. Obviously, since it is a hippie love bus. We don’t know what it will be called yet but it did spark some curiosity in me. I found a website (http://quizfarm.com) that lets you take a quiz to find out What Type Of Hippie Are You? Here were my results;Hippie Quiz So roll some Doobage and take the quiz to see how much of a Hippie you are. It can’t waste anymore of your time than these properties do.

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Please Express Your Views About This Topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips
Receive Free Updates Via Email. Subscribe Now!