Loading
MAFIA SPIRIT

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Skill-Stir -- Sales Event With A Twist

A new Sales event, called Skill-Stir, is now available in Mafia Wars. It looks interesting.

Skill Stir Banner

I almost got excited

When I First Saw DisSkill-Stir Pop 1

I thought to myself, “Wow, I might actually like this feature if I can get ‘Lucky’ and get some skill points out of this.” I was wrong. In the end it was a waste of time to spin the wheel 60 times.

Skill Stir Rules

“All remaining spins will be lost”….. Like this feature should be.

There really isn’t much to do in this event except click the spin button 60 times. Maybe, if you are lucky, then you might buy some skill points at a good price. I didn’t really have a good enough offer to tempt me into making a purchase. The best I got was 20 Health for 7 RP. Yeah, 20 Health that would cost me 50 more RP later to reallocate. I passed on that offer.

Through 60 spins a friends best offer was 20 Health for 21 RP.

Below is a series of images of my spins;

Skill-Stir Pop 2Skill-Stir Pop 2 bSkill-Stir Pop 3Skill-Stir Pop 4Skill-Stir Pop 5Skill-Stir Pop 6

Skill-Stir Pop 7Skill-Stir Pop 8Skill-Stir Pop 9Skill-Stir Pop 10Skill-Stir Pop 11Skill-Stir Pop 12Skill-Stir Pop 13Skill-Stir Pop 14

Where’s the survey for this feature? IT SUCKED!!!

The best thing about this feature is that it gave me a laugh when you look to the bottom-right corner of all the images. Zynga gives you the opportunity to spend cash for a chance to spend more cash.

 

"The Lemon Song" by Led Zeppelin

I should have quit you, long time ago. [X2]
I wouldn't be here, my children, down on this killin' floor.
I should have listened, baby, to my second mind [X2]
Everytime I go away and leave you, darling, you send me the blues way down the line.
Said, people worry I can't keep you satisfied.
Let me tell you baby, you ain't nothin but a two-bit, no-good jive.
Went to sleep last night, worked as hard as I can,
Bring home my money, you take my money, give it to another man.
I should have quit you, baby, such a long time ago.
I wouldn't be here with all my troubles, down on this killing floor.
Squeeze me baby, till the juice runs down my leg. [X2]
The way you squeeze my lemon, I'm gonna fall right out of bed.
I'm gonna leave my children down on this killing floor.

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Please Express Your Views About This Topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips
Receive Free Updates Via Email. Subscribe Now!