Loading
MAFIA SPIRIT

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Zynga Rolls Back And Rewards Butlers

I Wonder If I Will Get Any Butlers Since I Tried To Participate In The "Save Don's Dinner" Event Yet Couldn't Claim A Single Item Since The Turkeys Disappeared Faster Than The Real Turkey I Ate On Thanksgiving Day. The Event Was Heavily Favorable To The Strong And I Had No Chance So I Gave Up Trying. 

The Way The Message Above Reads To Me Is; "You Collected Nothing So Screw You! However, We Will Reward Those Who Collected At Least 1 Ruby Butler With 3 More So Screw You Again!"

We Can Only Hope That Zynga Does The Right Thing. 

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Please Express Your Views About This Topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips
Receive Free Updates Via Email. Subscribe Now!