Loading
MAFIA SPIRIT

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

There’s Got To Be A Mistake

On occasion I check the Mafia Wars stats on appdata.com. When I checked the stats this morning I got a huge surprise. The appdata.com stats for Mafia Wars are showing only 100,000 players for the past day. Here is what I saw;

DAU 8-29-2012 AppDatadotcom DAU 8-29-2012 AppDatadotcom 2

With kids going back to school and a holiday coming up I expected to see a decline from the 320,000 daily players (which was Mafia Wars DAU for 7 consecutive days).

Either this number is inaccurate or many players are taking a break or the rapture happened and I am one of only a few bad asses who are left playing Mafia Wars.

What do you think is going on with these numbers? Will they look different in an hour?

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Please Express Your Views About This Topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

.
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips
Receive Free Updates Via Email. Subscribe Now!